Wednesday, February 15, 2012

GOD AND OTHER CRITICS ARE WEIGHING IN ON BLOOD MOUNTAIN!

The reprint of my second novel, BLOOD MOUNTAIN, is for sale now on Amazon and will soon be on Nook, as well.  That fantastic cover is by Livia Reasoner.  (I guilted her into it because she wouldn't send pie!)

The critics are already weighing in:

"Blood Mountain is so good, when I look at my own work, I wanna jump off the nearest cliff and into the deep, dark void!" Albert Camus, author of THE STRANGER.

"Blood Mountain is so good I want to hit it with a hammer!" James M. Caine, author of THE POSTMAN ALWAYS RINGS TWICE.

"The kid's a philosopher!" Plato, author of a bunch of philosophical stuff.

And finally, this just in from the lofty heights...

"Blood Mountain is so good it makes my work look like something Jackie Suzanne dashed off while getting her nails done."--God, author of THE BIBLE and Kate Upton.

Throw my dogs a bone and buy your copy today!

More are coming soon...

(The pic below is just in case you don't know who Kate Upton is...)  Gidyup!




No comments:

Post a Comment