Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dead Man's Trail Coming November

Signet recently sent me the cover for my next Yakima Henry novel, which will be out after the next novel under the Leslie name--BELLS OF EL DIABLO (July).  BELLS is the first book in what I hope will be a new series about Confederate treasure hunters in the old Southwest.  DEAD MAN'S TRAIL is a Christmas book, inspired just a tad on the old Walton's Christmas Special, THE HOMECOMING.  But just a tad.  Think John-Boy Walton meets Sergio Leoni.

I'm going to post the first chapter of the BULLET FOR A VIRGIN story this week.  It's finished but I've had to put everything on the back burner to write a "house book" ASAP.

Till then, Happy Trails!

Mean Pete (His Own Mean An' Nasty Se'f!)

2 comments:

  1. John-Boy Walton meets Sergio Leone - polite killings? Looking forward to it already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Steve's comment. Sounds like you wrote DEAD MAN'S TRAIL just for me!

    ReplyDelete