Tuesday, June 5, 2018

New Lou Prophet Covers 2018





I just received a new Lou Prophet cover from Pinnacle, so I thought I'd post it here. This is the second of three books Gary Goldstein at Pinnacle is publishing over the course of the next year. The first one, STAGECOACH TO PURGATORY, will be out in late August. 

I'm also posting the links, so if you're of a mind to pre-order either...or both...you can. (I could use the beer money.) I'm about to wrap up the third book now, which is around 80k words at the moment and will likely clock in around 95k before I write THE END. The first book in the series, THE DEVIL & LOU PROPHET, was published right around eighteen years ago this summer. Weird. 

I still remember where I was and what I was doing--walking my dogs down a country road near my old hobby farm in western Minnesota, as usual--when that title popped into my head, and kicked my ticker into overdrive.

Anyway, writing ole Lou along with his sometime-sidekick, sometime-lover, Louisa Bonaventure, aka "The Vengeance Queen" hasn't gotten one bit old. In fact, I'm having more fun now than I ever have. Weird.





No comments:

Post a Comment