Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cover Preview: The Bells of El Diablo

I love getting the covers for upcoming books.  I especially love it when I love the cover, as I do this one.  It captures the spirit of the tale and is a damn good piece of western art, to boot.  I'd love to have it on my wall but I doubt I could afford it.

The Bells of El Diablo is the first book in a new series about Confederate treasure-hunters in the American Southwest.  The main characters are young Lieutenant James Dunn and his side-kick, Crosseye Reeves.  It will be on the stands in July.  I have a follow-up yarn in the works.

Gidyup.

2 comments:

  1. Great cover, Peter!
    And, as someone who's had the privilige of being offered an advance reading of THE BELLS OF EL DIABLO, I'm here to say it is a terrific tale well deserving of a smash cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, two fine covers in one week. I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete