Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mean Pete Speaks

Go on over to Tom Rizzo's Historical-Action Adventure Blog and read what Mean Pete has to say about writing and dating Kate Upton. (Mothers, cover your children's ears!)

 http://bit.ly/ZZCkgx

Okay, I was exaggerating a tad about Kate.  She's been callin' but I just haven't had time to chin with the girl. Mean Pete's got all his presses runnin'.  He's an entre-pre-newer, don't ya know!!


(By the way, I should have the KICKSTARTER.COM/ROGUE LAWMAN link up soon...)

I should also have news about Graphic Audio acquiring the rights to several of my series...

AND I revamped "The Lonely Widow" cover.  This is the story our Kickstarter script is based on:
See why Mean Pete don't have time to gab with Kate Upton?!

Whew!

Gidyup.

No comments:

Post a Comment